To become a member of NADA/F, your membership donation of $20 or more per year will allow you to vote on corporate affairs such as election of officers, bylaw revisions, and organizational issues. We encourage members to keep us apprised of your current email and mailing address so we can keep you informed about regional events and our worldwide initiative for aviation safety and security.
Please know that your donation to the National Air Disaster Foundation, a non-profit 501 (c)(3) corporation, is tax deducible, and will be used for education, outreach, memorials, and communication expenses to promote NADA/F Founding Goals.
A donation to the National Air Disaster Alliance, a 501 (c)(4) also a tax-exempt corporation, is not tax deductible but will be used to further our goals related to legislative action.
Other Ways to Help
Your gift of:
- $500 toward technology for our new and improved website www.PlaneSafe.org to promote information about individual air disasters and our collective goals.
- $1,000 will provide the costs for a mailing to Members of Congress, U.S. Senators and important staff members.
- $3,000 will sponsor a mailing in memory of your loved one. If you send a photo and article about him or her, we would love to include their profile in the mailing.
- $10,000 or more and you will become a NADA/F Sponsor. These donations may be held in Trust, allowing the interest income from the principal funds to ensure our work for the future.
- Your funding ideas are welcomed. For example, Valujet and Northwest 255 family member groups established a Trust with NADA/F by making a Sponsor donation. Their individual membership donations each year increase the principal, and the interest income ensures flowers at their memorial site, oversight of their memorial monument, mailings for their memorial events, and promoting aviation safety for the future.
Since 1995 we have become the largest grass-roots advocacy group working for aviation safety, security and support for victims’ families. Often, we are the only air safety group on record opposing unsafe practices. But, we rely on donations to cover our expenses.
Your generosity and support is important so that we can continue to be a voice of reason and common sense in pursuit of aviation safety and for support of victims’ families. Your generous donation will help us be heard!
If you would like to be on our mailing list or wish additional information, please contact us toll free at 888‑444‑NADA, write us at the NADA/F address, or send us an email.