Who We Are
Mission: To raise the standard of safety, security and survivability for aviation passengers and to support survivors and victims’ families.
NADA/F is the largest grassroots air safety organization in the U.S. We represent survivors, family members, those who have lost loved ones, aviation professionals, the traveling public, those impacted by over 100 air disasters worldwide, and those who care as deeply as we do about aviation safety and security.
NADA/F is a non-profit corporation incorporated in 1995. We work through constructive communications with the media, all levels of government, public and private agencies, manufacturers and industry associations, social service agencies, other air crash groups, and more. We will inform and educate the flying public on critical issues, and we will advocate for reform.
At times we are the only air safety group on record opposing unsafe practices.
We rely on donations to cover communication expenses, general operations, mailings, memorial flowers to honor our loved ones, annual meetings and much more.
We offer public testimony whenever and wherever possible, to educate and inform the public about the need for the highest standard of aviation safety.
Everyone is welcome to get involved. Click on the links below for information about:
How We Do It
Click here to learn about:
- How We Accomplish our Goals
- How do you get the attention of our elected officials?
- How to use the Freedom of Information Act, and how to get the documents you need!
- Write Letters to the Editor – click here for the list of the 200 largest newspapers.
- How to receive Aviation News
- How to receive NADA/F Email news and mailings
- Working with the government on aviation safety and security Rulemaking
- Meet the industry management at Shareholder Meetings – an opportunity to ask your questions directly to Presidents, Boards of Directors and more.